Modes of Operation
1. Places pre-registered decorated of
2. Places pre-registered foam laminated
boards and spines.
3. Places pre-registered boards and spines
then pre-registered decorated or undecorated sheets.
4. Places pre-registered undecorated sheets
then pre-registered boards and spines.
5. Cuts then places full or half open-top
or full-cover pre-registered clear views.
6. Places paper inserts then clear
7. Places pre-registered boards and spines.
8. Cuts and places pre-registered vinyl
sheets then pre-registered boards and spines.
9. Picks and places vacuum form trays of
numerous configurations (CD/DVD media, audio albums, VHS albums).